Friday, June 7, 2013

Will you join me in praying for children in the foster care system?

My wife never ceases to amaze me.  She is so loving and kind and tender-hearted.  Seeing her heart for children in the foster system has affected me greatly.  I never thought about adopting, until I saw my wife's heart for foster children.  She wrote a recent blog about the story of two kids, one of them ours and the other a picture of a child who is in the foster care system.  I invite you to read her blog "A Tale of Two Kiddies", and join me in prayer for those children waiting to be adopted, and also for those children who are one abuse away from Child Protections Services taken them away from all they've ever known.  Join me in also praying for families who neglect and abuse their children.  Pray that mothers and fathers would love their children so much that CPS would never have to take them away in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment